Underappreciated Yet Over Performs
Some marketers have little faith in bookmarks. But they're actually great for the following reasons:
- There when it's needed – It's the first and last thing someone sees when they open and close a book.
- Right time – Your brand can be seen when your target customer is at their most relaxed state. People usually read books while traveling or at home right before they go to bed. Exposing your brand when they're least distracted makes perfect sense.
- Practical and useful – Unlike some marketing materials, bookmarks actually serve a purpose. People rarely throw them away.
We have two types of bookmarks to choose from. Choose from standard and silk bookmarks.
- Standard bookmarks are printed on traditional cardstock and come with your choice of coating and more options including custom size.
- Silk bookmarks are smooth and luxurious to the touch. They are water and tear-resistant and come with a spot UV option so you can highlight key areas of your design like logos and calls-to-action.
All our bookmarks can have hole drilling. That way you’ll be able to add strings or ribbons if you’d like.
Note: Strings or ribbons are not included.
Rekindle the Spark in Reading
Get booklovers back into reading and into your brand with metallic bookmark printing. These have a built-in shine that put a spotlight on your important information. Give them away during a book signing or launch, as a book-themed party invitation, or as an event giveaway.
Bookworm or not, custom metallic bookmarks are a functional and unforgettable crowd-pleaser.
How Is Metallic Bookmark Printing Done?
To get that brilliant shine, metallic bookmarks undergo three stages:
- Material. Durable 16 pt. gloss cardstock is used.
- Silver Foil. Next, silver foil is applied to the substrate.
- CMYK. Lastly, CMYK ink is printed on top of the silver foil. This results in a metallic finish that feels and sparkles like real metal.
Since metallic printing uses CMYK colors, you can play with any color of the rainbow and even push the foil effect to metallic gradients.
What Makes Up Metallic Bookmarks?
There are three main elements that you need to know when it comes to metallic bookmarks.
- Size: Custom-printed metallic bookmarks come in standard sizes such as 2" x 3.5", 2" x 4", and the popular 2" x 7" size.
- Coating: Get spot UV to emphasize the metallic shine, add more design, or create more texture. This finish also upgrades the look to a more premium feel.
- Tassel Hole: Each metallic bookmark features a 1/8” hole drill so you can attach a tassel. This is located on the top center of your bookmark.
You can also opt to print on one side or print on both so you can maximize the space available.
Why Should I Choose Metallic Bookmark Printing?
Metallic bookmarks are a great visual strategy to ensure your message will be read. Here are other reasons why you should make premium bookmarks your next great marketing solution:
- Convenience. Distributing them is easy, thanks to their small handy size. They fit right in your pocket or bag so you can take them anywhere easily without the hassle.
- Cost-Effectiveness. The glamorous shimmer of metallic printing looks expensive without the huge cost.
- Familiarity. Bookmarks have always been a mainstay in people’s lives since learning how to read. You are sure to receive positive feedback when handing these out everywhere.