All of our paper stocks are premium, so no matter what you order, we're sure you will be pleased with your high-quality product.
Tell Your Story With Custom Stickers
The sky’s the limit with custom stickers. Brands everywhere use them fortheir versatility and effectiveness in boosting exposure. Not to mention they’re also one of the most affordable ways to stand out.
Create unique, eye-catching designs that make people want to put your sticker on anything and everything. If there’s something about your brand that you want to share with as many people as possible, custom stickers are the perfect medium.
Choose between cut-to-size, roll, or sheet stickers on a wide variety of durable materials. Get free shipping on all orders over $150. We can have your custom stickers printed and ready for shipping in just one day.
Order your custom stickers today.
Choose from High-Quality Sticker Stock
We offer premium materials no matter what type of sticker you choose.
For cut-to-size or individually cut stickers, we offer four types of adhesives:
- The matte white sticker paper offers a smooth, non-shiny finish. It’s very similar to printer paper but with an adhesive backing. They come uncoated, which makes them easy to write on with any pen or pencil. This material works great for products that will be used indoors.
- Get gloss white sticker paper if you prefer a reflective shine. This material is also recommended for indoor use. You can write on the surface using only ballpoint pens and permanent ink.
- Choose high-gloss white sticker paper for an even shinier finish. The gloss finish offers added protection from scuffs and scratches and makes colors more vibrant.
- White vinyl sticker with a high-gloss finish is waterproof, weather-resistant and the most long-lasting material out of our cut-to-size stickerprinting.
Compare and choose which cut-to-size materials will work for you.
We recommend roll stickers if you are ordering more than 250 stickers.They can be used with dispensers for fast and efficient sticker application.In addition to white vinyl and white premium sticker paper, the followingmaterial option are also available for printing roll stickers:
- BOPP (biaxially-oriented polypropylene) is an adhesive popularlyused for food and beauty products. This material lasts even when exposed to moisture, oil, and refrigeration. You can choose from threetypes of BOPP:
- Opaque white for a solid background
- Clear for a “no-label” look
- Silver metallic for a foil-like effect
- Estate paper is textured paper adhesive commonly used for wine bottles, food packaging, and other labels. They’re uncoated with a matte finish, so you can easily write on them. You can choose fromthree types of vellum adhesives:
- Estate #8 warm white
- Estate #4 plain white
- Estate #9 cream
Get sheet stickers if you need to print the same information on your stickers. The great thing about sheet stickers is that they’re easy to store.
All sheet stickers are printed on 8.5” x 11” white paper sticker sheets.For added protection, choose high-gloss coating. If you want to write on your stickers, leave them uncoated.
Create Custom Stickers for Any Purpose
There are many ways you can use sticker printing for your business.
Bumper stickers are among the most popular ways to advertise. Many businesses like to give them to customers for free as a way to encourage endorsement. They can also be used as car window stickers for exclusive club memberships.
Custom stickers work great for brand merchandise. Give them away as freebies with customer purchases, or use them as sticky business cards at events. Political candidates like to distribute them during campaigns because it helps them stay on top of mind with voters.
Custom stickers can enhance plain packaging, convey product information,and help lead potential clients to your website and social media pages.
Print custom stickers with Printing.coop today. Get started by uploading your file.
Paper for Your Custom Stickers
White Paper Sticker - Gloss Self-adhesive sticker paper with a gloss finish. Not waterproof. Can be written on with a permanent ink marker or ballpoint pen.
White Paper Sticker - Matte Self-adhesive sticker paper with a matte finish. Not waterproof. Can be written on with a permanent ink marker or ballpoint pen.
White Paper Sticker - High Gloss Self-adhesive sticker paper with a mirror gloss finish that is also UV-resistant. Not waterproof. Not recommended for writing.
White Vinyl Sticker - High Gloss Self-adhesive waterproof vinyl. UV-resistant and great for indoor/outdoor use. Not recommended for writing.