Each painted edge card features an extra-thick stock to show off your colors.
Important - Please read
Since all inks are mixed by hand, minor variations in color may occur.
Painted Edge Cards
Give customers an edge over the competition with Solid PAINTED EDGE business cards! This card is a sturdy, ultra thick, 32pt with plenty of room on the edge for featuring color accents.
Choose from a selection of eye-catching, vivid colors, or classic white. Create an unmistakably bold and solid statement.
Our 32 pt. uncoated cardstocks:
- are twice as thick as standard business cards
- display the colored edge well
- feel high end and solid
- come in an uncoated finish that has a tactile, rustic feel
- can withstand more handling abuse
Note: Edge printing business cards come in three popular sizes: 2" x 3.5", 2.125" x 3.375", and 2.5" x 2.5".
What Colors Are Available?
Shiny, sleek metallics or bold, vibrant solid colors. What to pick? With this handy guide, picking the right edge color for your business card doesn’t have to be stressful:
- Choose solid colors to represent your brand or company
- Explore complementary colors for your painted edge to highlight your card design
- Blue, Brown, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Turquoise, or Yellow edge card
- Ideal for modern, sleek, or sophisticated designs
- Metallic edges catches the light and shines bright
- Available in Metallic Blue, Metallic Gold, Metallic Green, Metallic Hot Pink, Metallic Orange, Metallic , Purple, and Metallic Yellow
Tip: Go with a white, unpainted edge for a sleek, minimalistic, and ultra-luxe feel.
How Can Painted Edge Business Card Printing Help My Bottomline?
- Strengthen Your Brand. Use your company color on the painted edge to highlight your brand and for easy recognition.
- Get Creative. Show the fun and imaginative side of you or your business with edge-painted business cards.
- Be Seen First. A painted edge card will be easily seen compared to a white one. It also helps draw attention to your stack of cards, increasing the chances of being picked up and read.